Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

2016 is here and we are looking forward to what it brings us.  We returned home from a trip to WA for Dan's Auntie Barb's memorial with just enough time to watch the ball drop marking the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016.  Auntie Barb was such a wonderful person who we all loved to be with when we had the chance. She is dearly missed.

Dan is working at Falconwood, I now have 2 part time jobs and Zach and Maddie are managing school very well.

Our goals for 2016 - we are wanting better health - both food and exercise. Zach wants to make the A team in basketball and Maddie wants to achieve and maintain good grades.

We are joining a 30 day clean eating challenge with www.the30clean.com - I am hoping for transformation and better lifelong habits. This will start on January 11 - wish us luck! I will be sure to  write our way through this journey here.

I want nothing more than to blog here about our life together as a family unit and what we do and go through to be the best version of us we can be.  I see 2016 to be a "better me project".

Hugs to all!

No comments: